zondag 5 augustus 2012

Pop off the page!



At the beginning of this month a new class was presented at Studio Calico: Pop off the page with Jen Jockisch. And as soon as I read the description and saw the class kit (hello exclusive stamp set!) I knew I couldn't resist:-)


The class will be about layering paper and embellishments on a page, to add detail, dimension and visual interest to a project. 

There will be contributions to this class from:Wilna Furstenberg, Kim Stewart, Rahel Menig, Christine Middlecamp, Stephanie Dagan, Kinsey Wilson, Keisha Campbell, Sophie Crespy, Sasha Farina and Danielle Flanders.

The class is self paced, so all (4) PDFs will be available on the 1st of September. The PDFs will cover several different subjects:

PDF one: adding detail and dimension with paper layers, ephemera, mists & ink.
PDF two: creating layers from stamps, punches, die cuts and dimensional paper techniques
PDF three: layering in mini albums
PDF four: layering tips and tricks from Jen

I absolutely love the sneaks I've seen so far and can't wait to get started!

and some more sneaks:

The class is almost sold out, so if you want to join in the fun, you need to hurry!

Who's joining me in this class?

Love, Dee

5 reacties:

Caro zei

not me...

brenda zei

I'm in on this class! Super excited!

julie zei

i know, right! this class looks awesome! i have not sign up yet though...

Sparklin zei

@Caro: why not :-(
@ Brenda: Fun! See you in class then;-)
@ Julie: You better be quick, I've heard it'll probably sell out in the next two days...

Patricia Roebuck zei

I signed up! I have a year sub to SC kits and get a discount now, so couldn't resist.

Een reactie posten